Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Fantastic Beasts and...Where to Find Them

Now I grew up with Harry Potter.  I was 13 when I started reading about Harry, Hermione and Ron at Hogwarts.  My best friend and I always looked forward to a new film each year and we never missed one.  

This week, the trailer for the film based off of the book Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them was released to the world.

I remember it was a thin book about the creatures in Harry's world with some funny commentary from the author, Newt Scamander.  It looked like the picture to my left.  The copy I had was faded, wrinkled and curled up in spots.  A book that had seen kinder days.

The teaser is exciting.  I know people are naturally divided but I refuse to be pessimistic.  I'm looking forward to the film because the magic lives on.  It's just another occasion to rediscover it.

No comments:

Post a Comment