Thursday, August 15, 2013

Talkin' Comics


I know most of you come to this blog seeking information on young adult novels but my greatest hope is that you leave this tiny spot in the web universe with ideas of something new to read.  This means branching out and discovering things you never even thought about reading.

I've been talking a lot about comic books the last few months  and some of you may be feeling slightly interested but completely lost and intimidated.

Where do you start when you've never read comics before? I'm about to answer that question with a well timed video.

Amy Dallen has made this incredibly insightful video about "where to begin" with comics and it is seriously helpful.  I wish this video had been around when I had started reading comics. Check it out and don't be afraid to dive into something new.




UPDATE: A reading list for some Marvel characters featured in the films and show: Thor, Captain America, Hulk, Iron Man, Agent Carter, Daredevil, the Avengers team, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment