Sunday, February 5, 2012

"Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered Am I..."




Bewitching by Alex Flinn: Kendra Hilferty may be an immortal witch but that doesn't mean that everything always goes right for her. Transforming Kyle Kingsbury from a beast into a real prince is just one of her stories. One of the only ones that went right.

After 300 years of hardly getting anything right, Kendra is a bit jaded. So when she meets a girl she believes needs her help, how is she not supposed to get involved?


You had to know that I would be talking about this book at some point down the road. I'm such a huge fan of Alex Flinn and glad for any excuse to talk about her or her novels. Really, I'm quite predictable.

Anyway, I'm real excited for this book and have been since I heard about it. I've wondered about Kendra since I read Beastly but did not get my hopes up on there ever being more involving her beyond Kyle Kingsbury's story. I have been burned by hopes before!

But I'm so glad that Alex Flinn is bringing back the character and giving us a chance to really get to know Kendra. I feel like there's a lot tell and I'll be waiting chin on hands for it by the window of my tower.




Bewitching by Alex Flinn comes out February 14th in hardcover. That's right, Valentine's day! So whether you celebrate the day of lurve or the day of forever aloneness, you now have a reason to be excited for it if you didn't already have one.


(title quote from the song Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered by Ella Fitzgerald)

No comments:

Post a Comment