Sunday, January 1, 2012

"He guessed as well as he could, and crawled along for a good way, till suddenly his hand met what felt like a tiny ring of cold metal..."



So the trailer is out. Best quality and not a ridiculous fan made trailer. I have been rick rolled one too many times in search of this video. No more, I beg you, please.

Anyway, the movie looks stunning and fun and everything I hoped it would be. It has the familiar feel and style a lot of us will recognize from The Lord of the Rings. But more importantly, all the characters fit. Martin Freeman, I adore you (even though I find it hard to imagine you without a towel and a bathrobe).

I also really like the beginning part to the trailer because it connects the two stories together in such a small and sweet way.

Hear that noise? That's my excited screaming.


(title quote from J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment