Sunday, January 1, 2012

"For last year's words belong to last year's language."





Happy New Year, everyone! I'm a tad late in posting this but I've been eating and celebrating since last night (food coma brought to you by my mother).

With the new year here already, I've been thinking about this blog's short lifespan. And I am so amazed I've come this far and been able to stick with it.

Despite my insecurities, lack of connections and lack of knowledge about blogging in general; I think I'm getting better at this thing. I know I have a lot to still learn but I look forward to it.

Another reason I made this post is to list some resolutions I've made this year for the blog. Do not worry. My resolutions have nothing to do with helping my blog lose weight.

Resolution 1: post more. Hard to do with school and work but I want to make an effort.

Resolution 2: more reviews. I do have opinions some of the time, you know.

Resolution 3: be myself on the blog more. My blog so it's my voice you should be hearing and not a monotonous robot voice.

Plain and simple. Small and tiny. Those are my resolutions. Have a nice night readers.

(title quote from T.S. ELIOT.)

No comments:

Post a Comment