Monday, November 14, 2011

“Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor.”




So...who else got chills? The music in the background is stunning (someone get me the soundtrack!) and the way everything looks is near perfect (so far). I'm actually quite excited for the movie.

I didn't expect to be. I thought I wouldn't actually care about it (much like I don't care that Breaking Dawn Part 1 is coming out despite how often my friends bring it up) but I do.


Gotta say though, I didn't think Jennifer Lawrence could pull it off but she's proving me wrong. She's the perfect Katniss Everdeen. And everywhere I look there is someone I adore. Seriously, Donald Sutherland, Woody Harrelson and Lenny Kravitz in the same film? Catch me before I fall into a swoon from all this awesome.

(note: title quote comes from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins)

No comments:

Post a Comment