Monday, August 8, 2011

"Wanda Maximoff is in the room, and she can speak for herself."




I really wish it could come out next week instead of at the end of the month on August 31st.

Issue #7 fills me with trepidation (just look at the art) especially since I've been hearing some not so hopeful rumors. Issue #6 ended a little happier with The Scarlet Witch coming back to herself and declaring that she would give the mutants back the powers she had taken away.

So issue #7 has the potential to beat the hell out of that happiness and take its lunch money. I am somewhat looking forward to that.


IMPORTANT UPDATE: Apparently, the date of #7 has been pushed back to September 21. I learned this when I went into the comic store today and didn't find it there on the NEW COMICS shelf. Feeling like a fool, I moseyed on home all disappointed like and turned to the internet for answers.

Safe to say issues #8 and #9 will also be delayed. Damn MARVEL, quit playing games with my heart.

(note: title quote from Avengers: Children's Crusade.)

No comments:

Post a Comment