Monday, May 30, 2011

"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit."




A quick post filled with super duper exciting news about a book to film adaptation that will be ruling/ ruining/enriching my life for the next two years: THE HOBBIT.

The official titles (since the film has been split into two parts) and release dates have finally been announced and I am over the moon. The first film will open Dec. 14, 2012 as The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and the second will be released on Dec. 13, 2013, as The Hobbit: There and Back Again.


It seems so very far away but it doesn't dampen my spirits. Just letting you all know that yes, I will be annoying you with my virtual screams of enthusiasm as more news about the films becomes available throughout its production.

I can't help it. It's love.

(note: title quote from J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment